MP Pinecone Designs
I’m originally from Wheeling, WV and have lived in many places...but now I live in beautiful Colorado. Being here is giving me more of an opportunity to be out and about...enjoying what Nature has to offer, and what a better way to celebrate Nature's cast-offs, than to form them into something beautiful to be enjoyed year - round.
Losing my job as a proofreader at a patent law firm in New York City, made me realize it was time to get creative again. I went to Art School many years ago and my fingers were itching to get busy...so, I started MP Pinecone Designs in January 2009.
Many of my creations are one-of-a-kind. All of the pinecones are washed & dried before being assembled into a wreath or Christmas decoration & then, coated with a clear acrylic spray so they'll stay fresh for a long time. It's all about being BACK to NATURE.
Display the wreaths indoors or outdoors...if out, keep them under an awning & out of the rain. Water will make the cones close up, & even though they will re-open...the integrity of the wreath may change. If a wreath has nuts on it, & your home is in an area where squirrels
roam, just be aware they’ll want to eat them!
My HANDMADE SOAPS, all thoughtfully handcrafted to reflect the scents and
colors I find in Nature are a perfect accompaniment to my other creations.
This year I embarked on candle-making and have gotten the hang of it quickly.
All of my CANDLES...like my soap are Nature-Inspired.
Please let me know if you have any questions, especially about all the arts
& crafts fairs that I do.
About MP Pinecone Designs
Upcoming Fairs & Festivals for MP Pinecone Designs
* O'Toole's Farmers Market (ongoing every Tuesday) - Littleton, CO
* Elizabeth Harvest Festival - Elizabeth, CO - Oct. 26
* Cannonball Bash - (Westin Hotel) - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Oct. 31 - Nov. 3
* Junior League Mile High Holiday Mart - (DU Gates Fieldhouse) - Denver, CO - Nov. 8-10
* Elizabeth Middle School Craft Fair - Elizabeth, CO - Nov. 16
* Holiday Sugar Plum Bazaar (Denver Merchandise Mart) - Denver, CO - Nov. 23-24
* Horseshoe Holiday Market (Highlands Masonic Temple) - Denver, CO - Nov. 30 & Dec. 1
* Georgetown Christmas Market - (Strousse Park) - Georgetown, CO - Dec. 7-8 & Dec. 14-15
* Rino Holiday Bazaar - (Exdo Event Center) - Denver, CO - Dec. 22
* NAB (North American Bear) - Lexington, KY - Feb. 13-16
* TBRU (Texas Bear Round Up) - Dallas, TX - Mar. 12-15
* Tidal Wave Party - Orlando, FL - June 4-7
*** MORE tbd
List of Soap Scents
AUTUMN LEAVES - figs & smoky roasted tea leaves
BEAR(d) - cedar & leather
BLACKSMITH - leather, tobacco & bourbon
BLUE SKY - mountain spring, fresh cut grass & sandalwood
FOREST WALK - cedar, lavender & amber
GARDENER SOAP - grass, lavender & crisp cotton
LAVENDER FIELDS - lavender & baby's breath
LOG CABIN - amber, tobacco & bay leaf
LUMBERJACK - flannel, rum & pine
MOTHER NATURE - wildflowers, honey & black jasmine
PINECONE - mahogany & pine
PONDEROSA PINE - pine & vanilla
RAIN - rain, fresh bamboo & jasmine
RUSTIC WOODS - cinnamon, nutmeg & pumpkin
SNOWFLAKE - fresh snow, champagne & mint
STARGAZER - frankincense, myrrh & nag champa
SUMMER BREEZE - ginger patchouli, clover & crisp cotton
SUNSHINE - orange & sweet tart lemon
WOODLAND CHRISTMAS - pine & Christmas spice
5140 S. Pearl St., Littleton, CO 80121