Handmade soap...all made by me, using the Cold Process Method.
The scents, colors and names are all Nature-Inspired and in this set of 4, all about the GARDEN!
Sunshine and Gardener Soap are strongly scented and have very bright colors. I think they pair well together as a really nice gift for that special friend who loves gardening. Add in LAVENDER FIELDS and RAIN and you have a complete package!
* Fresh and Citrusy...just like you're outside on a Summer's Day.
SUNSHINE - Orange & Sweet-Tart Lemon
made with: coconut, sweet almond, rice bran, olive & canola oils, palm kernel flakes, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, water, essential oil, fragrance oil blend, calendula petals and cornmeal
* Bright and Clean-smelling...as if you've just been planting flowers! (Filled with lots of exfoliants.)
GARDENER SOAP - Grass, Lavender and Crisp Cotton
made with: coconut, sweet almond, rice bran, olive & canola oils, palm kernel flakes, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, water, fragrance oil blend, oatmeal, cornmeal & calendula petals
* Refreshing...what do you think of when you're walking in the rain?
RAIN - Rain & Fresh Bamboo with a hint of jasmine
made with: coconut, rice bran, olive & sweet almond oils, palm kernel flakes, sodium hydroxide, water and fragrance oil blend
* Soft and Calming...this will make you feel happy thoughts.
LAVENDER FIELDS - Lavender & Baby's Breath
* For those of you who LOVE the scent of lavender.
made with: coconut, sweet almond, rice bran & olive oils, palm kernel flakes, sodium hydroxide, water, fragrance oil blend & dried lavender
* PRICE includes 4 bars of soap
* Each bar is hand cut so slight variations in size may occur. (I try to keep them all as uniform as possible in the 5.6 oz - 6.1 oz range.)
* Also, sometimes color varies in each batch.
** If you see a combination of bars that I don't have listed, please feel free to send me a note and I will try my best to accommodate you.
4 bars of Handmade Soap
All bars are $8.50/each or 2/$15.
Sometimes setting shipping costs can be tricky. If you are buying multiple items, and I feel you've overpaid for shipping and handling, I will glady refund a portion of the payment. Typically, I can get up to 8 bars in a flat rate shipping envelope.